In these Regulations terms and conditions are specified under which “LUX APARTMENT” located in Sopot at ul. Monte Cassino 39, hereinafter referred to as the apartment, can be reserved and rented. Making a reservation is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations. When the reservation has been made, the renting agreement is considered concluded.Regulations of the renting of LUX APARTMENT
Chapter I. Reservation of the apartment
1. The apartment is reserved:
a) by filling in a reservation form placed on the website www.luxapartment.com.pl or
b) by sending a message with an inquiry about the apartment availability in the selected date to the address email@example.com or
c) by Internet portals such as booking.com where our offer is placed.
2. After a correctly filled in form has been received by us with the order or after a message has been received by us with the inquiry, availability of the apartment and the date will be verified. In the case the apartment is available, a reservation confirmation will be sent to the Lessee to the e-mail address given in the form, together with information on the amount due, on the payment due date and together with the bank account number. Acceptance of the initial reservation is confirmed electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the Lessee in the form or in the inquiry within 24 hours since the reservation has been made. The initial reservation is valid for 72 hours since the reservation has been made. It is required to pay an advance payment being 30% of the total amount due to the bank account indicated in the e-mail which confirms that the reservation has been made to confirm the reservation. If the advance payment is not paid within the determined date, the reservation will be cancelled.
3. The reservation will be definitively confirmed by an appropriate e-mail sent to the indicated address after the advance payment has been received.
4. The Lessee is under an obligation to pay the remaining part to our bank account in the amount of 70% within up to three days before the renting commencement date.
5. The Lessee has the right to cancel the reservation of which she or he will immediately notify the Lessor by e-mail. Cancellation of the reservation at least 30 days before the planned date of arrival is cost-free. In the case the reservation is cancelled within the time shorter than 30 days before the declared arrival, the Lessee will incur the costs of the paid advance payment i.e. 30% of the order value.
6. In the case the period of stay is shortened by the Lessee, the amount for any unused period is not reimbursed.
7. It is possible to change the reservation date provided that the apartment is available on the date selected by the Lessee.
8. In the case the reservation is cancelled by the Lessor, the advance payment will be reimbursed to the Lessee in the full amount.
9. The condition to make a reservation is to give personal data (first name, surname, address). In the case of companies, the company name, address and the NIP No. will be necessary.
10. The fee for the renting of the apartment includes:
a stay in the apartment of the number of people declared by the Lessee in the initial reservation within the period confirmed in the feedback
a starting package: four toilet rolls, one paper towel roll, one dishwasher detergent per day of stay, one container of liquid soap
two towels/person (small and large one for each declared person)
The health-resort fee is added to the fees related to the stay in the apartment in the amount of PLN 4.20 per person per day.
11. There is a possibility to order a service of additional cleaning in accordance with prices which can be found at the website www.luxapartment.com.pl.
12. It is possible to order the service of additional cleaning during a stay in the apartment. The Lessor should be contacted for this purpose by phone at least 24 hours before the planned time of provision of the service. The payment should be settled in cash with a cleaning person who is authorised to do these activities by the Lessor.
13. There is a possibility to order the so-called child package which consists of a baby bath, a high chair and a small tourist bed in accordance with the price list which can be found at the website www.luxapartment.com.pl. The price indicated in the price list includes a full package of accessories, it is impossible to rent single devices. The child package must be ordered when making a reservation of the apartment.
14. The deposit is added to the amount of the rental of PLN 800 which is returned within 7 days since the date the Lessee has been checked out from the apartment. In the case it is necessary to pay the costs of repairs of damage done by the Lessee or to cover other costs referred to in chapter III of these Regulations, the Lessor will deduct adequate amounts from the deposit collected. If the amount of the deposit is insufficient to cover the costs referred to in chapter III of the Regulations, the Lessee undertakes to make an adequate surcharge on the date the Lessee is checked out from the apartment.
Payment for additional services should be settled by a bank transfer to the bank account, if they are ordered before the Lessee’s arrival, in the case they are ordered during the Lessee’s stay in the apartment, in cash to the hands of the Lessor or a person who is authorised by the Lessor.
Chapter II. Checking into and checking out from the apartment
1. People are always checked into the apartment and the apartment is always left in the presence of the Lessor or a person who is authorised by the Lessor. Therefore, please contact us to determine an approximate time of your arrival one day before your arrival at the latest, then we also give the Lessee the telephone number to a person who will lead the Lessee to the apartment.
2. On the date of arrival, the Lessee will, electronically or by SMS, receive a one-time code to the electronic key to the entrance door of the apartment which is active during the reservation. After the date of reservation, the electronic lock is automatically blocked.
The Lessee will also, electronically or by SMS, receive the PIN code to the entrance door to the staircase of the tenement house.
It is prohibited to give these codes, both to the entrance door of the apartment, and to the staircase entrance of the tenement house, to people other than those who rent the apartment.
3. The hotel day in the apartment is from 3:00 PM to 11:00 AM next day. There is a possibility to extend the day, unless it is allowed by the calendar of reservations in the apartment. Extension of the hotel day up to two hours is free-of-charge. Extension of the hotel day by more than two hours is additionally paid, the cost such a service is the same as the cost for another day of stay.
4. On the date of arrival, the Lessor or a person authorised by the Lessor should be contacted to determine the time the apartment is handed over.
5. Please contact us one day before the planned date of leaving the apartment to determine the time you are checked out from the apartment.
6. You will be checked out from the apartment in the presence of the Lessor or a person authorised by the Lessor.
Chapter III. General terms and conditions of the rental
1. The Lessee is financially responsible for any damage done to the apartment and to its equipment. The fact of damage done will be documented by the Lessor or a person authorised by the Lessor present when checking out. The Lessee will be charged for the damage done with the costs of restoration of the apartment to the previous condition. Payment for the damage will be made on the date you are checked out.
2. If the Lessor of the apartment or a person authorised by the Lessor will be called to the place by the neighbours or the City Guard, or the Police as a result of violation of the quiet hours applicable in the building from 10:00 PM to 06:00 AM, the Lessor has the right to immediately terminate the contract, without the need to reimburse the earlier paid fee.
3. In the case the Lessee considerably disturbs the peace and/or the neighbours’ estates and does not obey the commonly used standards of coexistence between people, the Lessor reserves the right to revoke the Lessee’s stay in the apartment and is not at the time under an obligation to reimburse the money for any unused period of stay.
4. The Lessor informs that the building is monitored.
5. Only a number of people declared by the Lessee when making a reservation may live in the apartment, yet no more than 6. In the case the number of people in the apartment is higher than the previously declared, the Lessee will be charged with an amount of PLN 200 for each additional person per day. No external people may be in the apartment after 10:00 PM, i.e. other than those the number of which was declared by the Lessee. In the case of arrival of a smaller number of people than declared in the reservation, the price is not reduced.
6. Children under 18 years of age may stay in the apartment only under custody of adults.
7. Smoking in the apartment is strictly prohibited. Fire and smoke sensors are installed in the apartment. In the case of each single activation of the fire alert through the fault of the Lessee, the Lessee is under an obligation to incur a contractual fine of PLN 500 paid to the hands of the Lessor or a person authorised by the Lessor.
8. The Lessor does not give his or her consent for a stay of domestic animals in the apartment.
9. In the case the apartment is left before the planned date of departure, the Lessee is not entitled to the right of reimbursement of the money for any unused, and earlier paid, days.
10. The Lessee may use the equipment installed or placed for use in the apartment such as e.g.: household appliances, TV, etc. in accordance with their instruction manuals available in the apartment.
11. The Lessor is not held liable for belongings which are left in the apartment.
12. The Lessor is not held liable for any inconveniences during a stay related to refurbishment, noise, no utilities supply, etc. not caused through the fault of the Lessor.
13. Making a reservation of the apartment, the Lessee accepts all of the above-mentioned terms and conditions of the reservation and stay.
Making a reservation of the apartment you give your consent to place your personal data in our database of customers. These data will be only processed to realise the reservation, to facilitate subsequent reservations and for marketing purposes in accordance with the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997